It has never been so easy: Hospitality Leader launches Chatbot for job search
Hong Kong – 25 July 2017 –
Technology is not a summer break: The world’s leading career network for the hospitality industry, Hospitality Leaders (www.hospitalityleaders.com) launches a chatbot for easy profile registration and job search. By Facebook Messenger (m.me/hospitalityleaders) the next career step is initiated with few text messages.
This is the reason why the career platform is starting with another innovation. Just a few weeks ago, a messenger app with free features such as text chat, voice messages and video calls was launched (iTunes: Hospitality Leaders Messenger) This is also free for members of Hospitality Leaders, both in the download and in all multimedia functions.
Member can be anyone at Hospitality Leaders, as well as free. With Chatbot, basic data such as name, date of birth and current job are now queried and an automatic profile is created. You can also search for premium jobs, for which you can apply with just one click with its profile. “Social recruiting thus reaches a new level and has new, great potential for the ever-increasing number of job-creating hotels,” said Ralf Borchert, CEO and founder of Hospitality Leaders.
How the Chatbot from Hospitality Leaders works:
- Start the Facebook Messenger
- Contact “Hospitality Leaders”: https://www.messenger.com/t/HospitalityLeaders
- This text command calls the main menu: Menu
- This text command starts the registration: Register (after the query the access data will be sent to you by e-mail within 12h)
- This text command starts the job search: Show Jobs (try also “Jobs in New York” or “Jobs in Hong Kong” etc.)
- This text command searches the current top stories: Show Stories